| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auckland City in August is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 114.4mm (4.5in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Auckland City August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Auckland City, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Auckland City:
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.7 miles) N
- Mairetahi, New Zealand - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) NW
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) NNW
- Woodhill Forest, New Zealand - 33.8 kms (21 miles) WNW
- Riverhead Forest, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 17.4 kms (10.8 miles) NW
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SW
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) S